Ashley serves as a general practitioner to individuals and businesses in a diverse range of matters. She brings a competitive edge to any client she counsels due to her progressive professional background.
Prior to forming Thomas Ingram Law Group, Ashley served as a member of Ernst & Young’s Exempt Organizations Tax Practice providing clients with tax guidance and planning related to protecting tax-exempt status and other relevant tax matters. Adding to her financial and tax expertise, Ashley served as an Internal Auditor for Huntington National Bank.
To expand her legal knowledge and skillset, Ashley clerked for Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP and then went on to clerk for the Franklin County Public Defender, Juvenile Division.
Her knowledge and experience allows her to provide comprehensive counsel to her clients. Amongst the areas that Ashley provides counsel includes litigation, landlord-tenant, estate planning, probate, taxation, and business law.
Not only does Ashley provide her skills to client matters, she provides the same to the community. She shows her passion for the community by spending time volunteering with various pro bono clinics and other opportunities around the city of Columbus.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- City of Columbus, Board of Tax Review
- Neighborhood Design Center, Treasurer
- Bridgescape Academies, Board Member
- Legal Aid Society of Columbus, Volunteer Attorney
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- J.D., Capital University Law School, Cum Laude; Order of the Curia, 2012
- B.S., Bowling Green State University, Accounting, 2008
See it. Be it., Founder